What I Learned
- How to SELECT columns FROM a table WHERE certain conditions are met.
- How to use GROUP BY to apply functions like COUNT() to each group separately. And how to filter out groups using HAVING.
- How to return sorted data with ORDER BY and how to work with dates in SQL.
- How to use WITH and AS to make your code succinct and easy to read.
- How use use JOIN to align data from multiple tables.
My Shared Kernels
- SQL Scavenger Hunt: Day 1
- SQL Scavenger Hunt: Day 2
- SQL Scavenger Hunt: Day 3
- SQL Scavenger Hunt: Day 4
- SQL Scavenger Hunt: Day 5
What is Next?
Try writing an interesting analysis kernel on one of the BigQuery datasets and making it public. (The winners will win $1000 on on February 15th and 22nd.)